Cambium Networks has deployed more than ﬁve million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Continuing the tradition of designing and manufacturing industry leading antenna solutions, the 4×4 ePMP 3000 Sector Antenna encompasses all the key diﬀ erentiations of the Cambium Antenna line and adds 4X4 Multi User MIMO Capability. Designed to work in 5 GHz spectrum and 90 degree coverage, the antenna is an integral part of the ePMP 3000 Access Point and allows for Multi User MIMO Operation.
• Frequency Re-use: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has a minimum 30 dB front to back ratio over a wide rear facing aperture.
• Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
• Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fi ll capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
• Designed for the Installer: Small, compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
• Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
||5150 – 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
|Max. Power Consumption
||-30o C to +55oC (-22o F to +131oF)
||13.1" (L) x 8.4" (W) x 1.8” (H) (33.3 cm x 21.3 cm x 4.6 cm)
Technical Specs / Datasheet - ePMP 5GHz 17dBi 4x4 MU-MIMO 90 degree Sector Antenna with Mounting Kit for ePMP 3000 AP
Frequently bought together
5GHz / 1.2 Gbps, 1x 100/1000 Ethernet port, 4X4 MIMO/OFDM
Pair of 2pcs of RBLHGG-60ad, 60GHz 802.11ad, 1xGLAN, 802.3af/at, RouterOS L3
24x Gbit LAN, 2x SFP+ Cages, SwOS / RouterOS L5 (Dual Boot)